Designed specifically for conveying plastic pellets and for other non-sanitary vacuum applications.
- Offered in 1.5” through 4” sizes.
- Galvanized steel construction, with O-Rings available in Black Nitrile, White Nitrile or Viton™.
- Eliminates risk of product contamination due to deteriorating gasket material.
- Installs in half the time of competing couplings, while delivering documented superior performance.
- Costs 20% less than traditional compression couplings.
Designed for vacuum and pressure applications (up to 15 psi) in pneumatic conveying or IVAC systems.
- Offered in 1.5” through 14” sizes.
- Heavy-gauge, zinc-plated steel construction.
- Stainless steel grounding strips (to eliminate static electricity build up) are standard, and gasket protectors (to eliminate gasket wear) are available.
- Standard gaskets are made of Black Neoprene (180°F) or White Nitrile Rubber (200°F). Also available are: Silicone (400°F), Red Rubber (180°F), EPDM (250°F), and Viton™ (450°F).
- Stainless steel couplings available upon request.
- Offered in 2” through 12.75” sizes.
- Construction is similar to the compression coupling, with two additional bands to add metal-to-metal gripping power.
- Conversion kits are available to retrofit a standard compression coupling into an eliminator.
- Offered in 1.5” through 12.75” sizes.
- Type 430 bright-annealed stainless steel construction enabling it to survive harsh weather or road conditions.
- Available in single or double clamp configurations, providing fail-safe clamping action despite the presence of expansion, contraction and vibration.
- FDA approved gum rubber gaskets come standard for use in food applications.
- Provides better support than rubber hose and band clamps.
- Offered in 1.5” through 8” sizes.
- Female couplers are supplied with a locking feature. Safety clips may be inserted to lock the handles, preventing disconnection during product transfer. Brass security chains are available.
- Stainless couplings are available.
- All sizes except 5” and 8” covered by MIL Spec A-A-59326. Compliance to this specification allows for brand interchangeability