In-House Machine Shop
With the latest technology in machining and a staff of expert tool designers, H-P’s in-house machine shop stands ready to develop the tools and fixtures needed to produce products to your exacting specifications.
H-P's in-house machining equipment includes Vertical CNC Machining Centers, NC Milling Machines, CNC Lathe, 6 Axis Laser (flat sheet, straight tube, 3D parts). Our production tooling design and fabrication includes weld, trim and pressure test fixtures.
Production Welding Fixture Solutions benefits:
• Repeatable set-ups
• Reduced set-up times resulting in lower production costs
• Increased quality
• 100% part gauging
Pressure Testing Methods:
• Air Pressure Decay - decreased test time results in lower cost
• Hydrostatic Pressure Test - up to 500 PSI
• 100% Inspection for fabricated parts by either method
The 4000W, 6-axis CNC laser can cut various shapes in numerous materials including: sheet, plate, tubing, structural steel, stamped parts and bent parts. CNC laser technology allows H-P to create your custom tubular solutions with greater precision and consistency, while reducing lead times. View our laser video (right) to see the breadth of our capabilities.
The laser can handle the following materials:
• Aluminum: 3/8” maximum thickness
• Stainless: ½” maximum thickness
• Carbon: 7/8” maximum thickness
• Plate/Sheet: 5’ x 10’ maximum
• Tubing: up to 11” OD