H-P became the market leader for industrial vacuum applications by providing an extensive line of tubing, bends and fittings that are readily available and well-made. Parts fit together easily for no-leak connection and offer a range of interior wall finishing and coupling options.
- 2.375” to 14” OD
- 1.5” and 2” OD available on request
- All standard parts available in Carbon, Stainless, Aluminum and Galvanized Steel
- Pipe Bends Schedule 5, 10, 40, 80 are available
- Short and long radius elbows and bends
- Custom sizes and bends available
Fittings and Couplings:
- Wide range of coupling products for joinery
- Full range of single and double inlet fittings
- Full range of adapters
- Porcelain lining - Porcelain enamel is a glassy compound that is adhered to the inside diameter of tube or pipe
- Ceramic coating - Ceramic coating is composed of a proprietary matrix of high alumina ceramic beads and fillers
Extensive supply of Accessories
H-P Industrial Vacuum products offer plenty of choices with good quality tubing and connections that won’t interfere with airflow. Male and female parts can be assembled to face away from airflow, ensuring a smooth path for conveyed materials. H-P tubes and tube bends are compatible with all industrial vacuums.
Our extensive line of couplings also makes it possible to construct modular systems that can be easily taken apart for cleaning or reconfiguration.
Major Markets Served:
- Pulp and paper
- Scrap recovery
- Car repair facilities
- Composite materials
- Pet food manufacturing
- Plant maintenance