Here at H-P, one of our most important goals is to build a long-lasting relationship with our customers.
From design to delivery, it all starts with our onboarding process. We go a step above and beyond to build a relationship where we both benefit in the long run.
We first identify your goals and learn what is most important to you. Whether that is lead time, inventory control, communication, quality, or all of the above. We don't compromise on one for another.
We inform and educate you about our capabilities. We'll have our experienced engineers work with your team to learn about your company through on-site or virtual meetings and create the best solutions for your needs. And you'll have a clear line of communication with our engineers for technical questions and concerns.
Most importantly, we keep things as transparent and honest as possible to gain your trust, because, without trust, a relationship means nothing.
H-P provides high-performance tube and pipe bends for a world of different applications.
Doesn’t everyone say that though?
Here’s how we back it up:
- Our ISO certification standard and PPAP requirements ensure quality products delivered to you, every single time
- Over 1900 bend sets give us a wide range of possibilities for customer applications
- In-house machine shop creates new tooling to meet production requirements
- Engineering team that works with the customer to lower costs and improve quality through 3D design (Solidworks)
- Reduction of welds in engineering create smoother tube and pipe bends
- Reverse engineering through 3D scanner to recreate customer parts
- Blanket PO’s to save customer money
- Kitting to group parts together and improve inventory control
- Warehouse space to store inventory for quick order turnaround
- Extensive buying power helps to control costs for our customers
- Our supplier development program equips our partners for more effective purchasing on our end, and more efficient production on theirs
We want to learn with you, grow with you, and celebrate your successes with you.